Poppy seed bread has been one of my favorite foods since I can remember! So that is why today I am bringing you this delicious recipe from my family’s cookbook. Hope you enjoy! (This recipe makes two loaves of bread)
- 3 cups of Flour
- 2 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of Poppy Seeds
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of Milk
- 1 1/8 cup of Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of Almond Flavoring
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of Butter Flavoring
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2: Mix the dry ingredients together.
Step 3: Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients then beat for 2 minutes.
Step 4: Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour in two greased loaf pans.